Augumented Reality Laser Projector .
The goal for this project is to be able to project 2D drawings on 3D surfaces with a moving laser.
- Customized arduino sketch
- Developed a custom library for projecting shapes inspired by processing
- Developed serial scripts in python for sending projection data.
- Developed Pan and tilt calibration scripts (via ARUCO / OpenCV)
This project was designed an IAAC project as part for the Master in Robotics and Advanced Construction it features:
- Processing style library for projecting shapes.
- Custom animations.
- Serial communication for transfering projection data.
- Projection of instructions and construction features on work area.
Link to IAAC Blog